Another Monday. Another Mixtape. This time, tracks that I currently can’t get enough of!
It’s been a while since I did a mixtape, in fact I’ve been a lousy blogger but I’m kicking my own butt so that in 2014, I’ll be blogging more than ever. Hopefully.
2013 was a good year for some new music. I discovered some new artists that I adore; Sam Smith, Ella Eyre and James Arthur. I also rediscovered my love for John Legend, Beyonce and Ed Sheeran.
- Think About It- Naughty Boy feat. Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre
- Feelin’ Myself – Will.I.AmÂ feat. Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard
- Pretty Hurts- Beyonce
- Happy- Pharrell Williams
- The Monster- Eminem feat. Rihanna
- Waiting All Night- RudimentalÂ feat. Ella Eyre
- One Way- Naughty BoyÂ feat. Mic Righteous & Maiday
- You & I (Nobody In The World)- John Legend
- Recovery- James Arthur
- Thank You- Busta RhymesÂ feat. Qtip, Kanye West And Lil Wayne
- I See Fire- Ed Sheeran
- All Of Me- John Legend