I’m all for quick & simple cooking and what better way to do this than with a Crockpot slow cooker! You can poach, stew, braise, simmer, infuse, roast and bake in a slow cooker. It’s perfect is you’re too busy or running short on time and want to throw everything into one giant pot to cook while you’re out.
So today, I’m giving one of you the chance to win your own 4.7 Litre Crock-Pot (RRP £89.78) which feeds up to 5 people and also includes recipes created by TV Chef Phil Vickery, thanks to Choiceful.com.
“Choiceful is an online marketplace with products in categories ranging from home and garden, computing, electronics, music, book, health and beauty plus more. They also let you sell your unwanted items at competitive rates”.
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Features
- 4.7 Litre capacity – ideal for up to 5 people.
- 2 heat settings and keep warm function.
- Removable pot can be used on the hob, in the microwave, oven, freezer and refrigerator.
- Includes 15 recipes exclusively created by Phil Vickery.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition ends at midnight (GMT) on 24th September 2013, four week from today.
- The giveaway is UK only.
- Choiceful will be posting the prize to the winner.
- You must enter via Rafflecopter below.
- The winner will be announced on both my blog & on my twitter account (@ananyah) on 25th September 2013.
- Once the winner has been announced, they have 24 hours to claim the prize, if no one claims the prize in that time, we reserve the right to select another winner.
- Please ensure you use your correct email address when entering as this is how we will contact you to mail the prize.