So, here it is… the last year of my 20’s. Freaked out a little? Yes. Freaked out not because I’m scared of ageing because frankly, I’m lucky in the fact that I don’t actually look like I’m now 29. I don’t look a day over 28 heh!
I’m freaked out because there are so many things I want to achieve before I’m 30. It’s funny when you’re young & you try to envision how you’ll be when you are in your late 20’s & how our imaginations run wild. My life right now is not how I planned it. I doubt anyone’s life is how they planned it.
But I’m happy. It look a while to realise that. But I am.
I have grown up so much within the past year & I can honestly say that it took until my 28th birthday to know exactly what I wanted to do in life career wise & hopefully continue to develop that.
Things I want to achieve this year?
1. Finally get my driving license. I’m 29 now. I need a frikin car!
2. Get a better paying job. I have expensive taste. My current job doesn’t pay enough to keep me in the manner I’m accustomed too!
3. Travel more & catch up with old friends. I need to make more of an effort!
4. Save money. I am really bad with money & blow my salary every month. I need to bulk up my piggy bank (will also help me achieve Number 3!)
5. Laugh, Smile & Be Happy
6. Microsoft Certify myself & continue being the wonderful girl geek that I am (had to add that boring bit in, sorry!)
Quite simple really! So, that is me. Being all wise on my 29th birthday, sitting on a train heading to Aberdeen for my birthday weekend. Spending time with good friends, laughing & enjoying life.