Me, Myself & That Accent

It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but needs must. Enjoy my little rant!

Til next time,

Bisoux :love:

Salem
    June 13, 2010 at 10:52 pm

I so wanted to hear the Scottish accent :P! Your situation so reminds me of the Scottish Korean starburst commercial lol

June 13, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Don’t kid yourself, your from the bronx, you just don’t know your adopted yet, your parents think you will be shattered when you find out! :P

Why does all your stories revolve around bars?

June 13, 2010 at 10:57 pm

@Salem: hahaha scottish korean? ba3ad!

@Marzouq: im just im just mesho from the block *whistles* yeah probably. I mean, I don’t ever remember having a scottish 24/7 accent. maybe I am. and yes, my stories revolve around bars these days :P

Angela Higgins
    June 13, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Hey, good post!!
    I work at a University and had a student from Dubai who spoke with the same kinda accent as yours. She too being schooled in an international school in Dubai (& Germany). Don’t change for anyone!
    Also someone once said this to me…
    Normal is crap!
    Its only normal people that tell you that you are different because they envy the fact that you are not normal.
    Does that make sense?

keep being you
    A

super-sonic
    June 13, 2010 at 11:08 pm

I loved the voice note post, being from Kuwait and have attended a private school I speak the same accent, almost all of us do here anyways so I don’t find it weird at all. I second Salem on the Scottish accent!

June 14, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Now try another voice post with Scottish accent! Maybe one with Arabic too LOL

Lavender
    June 14, 2010 at 6:55 pm

I wanna hear ur Scottish accent!

Pru
    June 14, 2010 at 8:11 pm

I know just what you mean. Maybe it’s high time better awareness is raised as regards the whole International school accent phenomenon? ;p

Todd
    June 15, 2010 at 2:51 am

Don’t stress over other peoples issues. You just be you and we will all still follow you. Tweet ya later.

Yousuf M
    June 15, 2010 at 11:59 am

Continuing what ansam said, i actually want to hear scottish and arabic accents :P

ACCENT OFF :P

June 15, 2010 at 10:31 pm

@Angela Higgins – thanks so much! it’s funny how many people have the same accent as me, yet those who don’t understand, always like to complain!

@super-sonic – yeah we all seem to have the same accent hahaha

@Ansam – nooooooooooooooooo mest7ya *blushes*

@Lavender – *shakes her head*

@Pru – a public appeal for information?

@Todd – thanks todd :D

@Yousuf M – maybe, one day, maybe ;)