1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Met Boyz II Men & chatted to them
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I always make them & always break them! Hopefully I’ll think of some for 2009 & stick to them, that’s my resolution, to stick to my resolutions!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Some close friends did & they were all little boys
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my grandfather *cries*
5. What countries did you visit?
Just France, as usual
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A job & make the effort to meet up with all my old friends again
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day my grandfather died *sigh*
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Can’t really think of any, 2008 has been a let down in some ways
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not telling my grandfather that I loved him before he died
10.Did you suffer illness or injury?
Bronchitis a few times, it’s a killer!
11.What was the best thing you bought?
I didn’t really buy it, but my iPod touch
12.Whose behavior merited celebration?
My mom’s 13.Whose behavior made you appalled and sad?
My bitchy aunts
14.Where did most of your money go?
Groceries & Cellphone
15.What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to see Boyz II Men in concert & travelling back to Paris
16.What song will always remind you of 2008?
Run by Leona Lewis
17.Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?: Sadder
thinner or fatter?: Fatter
richer or poorer?: Poor
18.What do you wish you’d done more of?
Saved some money & lost weight
19.What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being depressed & eating anything I wanted
20.How did you spend Christmas?
With my mom & dad at home
21.Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Parents & best friends
22.Did you fall in love in 2008?
Nope, thank god!
23. How many one-night stands?
Eww! I would never ever cheapen myself & do that
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
My aunts, I guess!
26. What was the best book you read?
I’ve read a few, none beat my favourite book Aman
27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
28. What did you want and get?
iPod touch, thanks to a great friend I got it for free
29. What did you want and not get?
A macbook, I can’t stand PC now
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
Changeling, Seven Pounds & Iron Man
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was in court doing jury duty, I turned 26.. then later flew to Paris to celebrate properly
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Becoming anorexic hahaha
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Comfy & Dressy/Casual. I don’t own a pair of jeans or trainers
34. What kept you sane?
Friends & the Internet
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
Tough choice, I can’t really think of any. Henry Cavill from the Tudors is pretty hot though!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don’t really follow politics, but was engrossed in the US Presidential Election
37. Who did you miss?
My grandfather, life is pretty weird without him right now
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Haven’t met anyone new this year but reconnected with ALOT of old friends
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
You can choose your friends but not your family
40. Do you have any lost feelings for others?
41.Quote a song that sums up your year:
“I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
I wish I could talk to you for awhile
I wish I could find a way try not to cry
As time goes by
And soon as you reach a better place
Still I’ll give the whole world to see your face
And I’m bragging right next to you
It feels like you gone too soon
The hardest thing to do is say bye bye”
So yeah, 2008 has been a pretty sad year, I hope 2009 will be alot better for you & I both *hugs*