Winter Already?

I’m officially freezing my big ghetto ass off right now! I’m lying in bed watching Gilmore Girl’s Season 6 (addicted thanks to my mom!) with the heating on (which I rarely do since it get’s so stuffy!) and I’m still shivering! I have socks on (which I rarely do), 2 jumpers (cause I’m frikin cold) and my trusty PJ trousers which my mom says looks like I’ve pooped my pants cause they hang to low, ghetto style LOL (yes I’m aware it’s a bad bad image to have in your head).

It’s supposed to be 0°C tonight, but it feels like it’s -10°C and the weather will be pretty much crappy the rest of the week, ending on Friday at -2°C *cries into her pillow*

So yeah, it won’t suprise me if I end up with a nasty chest infection as I normally do around this time, better stock up on drugs and lot’s of them!

Toodles, I’m off to watch Gilmore Girls again and try get warmer

ARealist
    October 29, 2008 at 1:35 am

LOL…. Drastic times call for drastic measures, even if it calls for a “bad image”, ha. Try to stay warm; I’ll be wearing my hoodies & sweat pants. *so comfy & warm*

nujoom
    October 29, 2008 at 3:30 am

not the only one, here in Canada it’s starting to feel like December.

October 29, 2008 at 3:41 am

@ARealist – ahh hoodie would been my ears warm! Must get one somwhere, don’t know where the hell they sell them here though! Not usually my typa thing! Rocking my ghetto sweatpants though and this is drastic!

@nujoom – it sucks :( I want to be warm

October 29, 2008 at 7:17 am

I started to feel cold just by reading your post!! brrrrrrr

Jacqui
    October 29, 2008 at 8:04 pm

Don’t you wish sometimes for a relationship like Lorelei and Rory’s.. it’s just so cool hehe :P

And I love feeling cold, it’s raining here now :D

sadia
    October 31, 2008 at 11:08 pm

i luuuuurve the gilmore girls! i hate being too cold!

Puteri
    November 2, 2008 at 6:14 am

Hey, you DO sound realll cold! …since I’m in Malaysia, it’s summer all year long. You should take a trip here ;-) ..hope you’re a lot warmer now =)

November 2, 2008 at 2:43 pm

Damn! That is pretty damn cold! Its raining right now in Kuwait! They are expecting a down pour!

B
    November 4, 2008 at 9:04 am

Gilmore Girls!!

Ahhh … I LOVE LOVE THE SHOW.. i feel like having coffee every time i watch it. Every episode has to have someone drinking coffee or it’s there in the scene! oh and did i mention i get hungry too!!

Xx