Entertainment

Boyz II Men Part 1

Amazing is an under-estimate! These guys rocked, I’m still on a high 3 days after the event! After standing for like 4 hours, I ended up screaming like a little school girl when they came on, we were right at the front next to the stage, singing along (badly!) to their songs, catching a rose (which is now sadly dead, but I’m still keeping it!) thrown to me by Nathan (get clued up on Boyz II Men will you!), then another thrown to me by Wayna which shortly afterwards got grabbed by some bitch behind me and she ripped the head off the rose, I later threw the green stem and thorns in her face, nearly getting crushed by people dancing and singing.. not to mention nearly passing out due to the heat… but it was worth it!

The best part was actually MEETING THEM! Yes, you heard it! I MET BOYZ II MEN! Shawn, Nathan & Wayna (and for your information, Michael is no longer in Boyz II Men due to the fact he has a really bad back condition). The guys signed my ticket, I got a picture taken with them & my friend, and they also signed our VIP passes :D I was so shocked actually meeting them, holding there hands that I forgot to smile when the picture was taken *cries*

Edit: I’ve uploaded tons of pictures so beware and I’m slowly uploading videos which will be put in another post at a later date :D

dsc01732.JPG

dsc01733.JPG

dsc01734.JPG

dsc01736.JPG

dsc01662.JPG

dsc01681.JPG

n509853236_473697_73331.jpg

n509853236_473698_77091.jpg

dsc01705.JPG

dsc01651.JPG

dsc01665.JPG

March 13, 2008 at 2:35 pm

Those are some pretty good pictures… but you blew up my ears! Seriously!

Lavender©
    March 13, 2008 at 5:21 pm

nice… I hope u had fun sweety!!! Just seeing the Boyz II Men title and pics has taken me back to my teen years!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. !!!!!! I really wish I could turn back time.. and take lulu back with me.. lol :D Miss ya!

March 13, 2008 at 11:01 pm

@Marzouq – yes I was in an amazing position to get good shots & sorry, but you just HAD to listen to them :D

March 13, 2008 at 11:02 pm

@Lavender© – I know, I felt like a little kid! Can you imagine they’ve been together 16 YEARS! I remember when they first started out, that makes me feel so old but they are timeless! I miss lulu, how is she?

G-Funk
    March 14, 2008 at 12:50 am

Where’s the picture you took with them ?

nora cassandra
    March 14, 2008 at 7:06 am

yeh i heard they are doing it perfect! i have few friends that have been there and saw them! and said they were shocked of how amazing they were!!! well good to know, as i used to listen to them often! :)

shopa
    March 14, 2008 at 6:28 pm

I now officially hate you!!

am so jealous…

March 16, 2008 at 2:09 pm

@G-Funk – I’m not gonna add it on my blog

@nora cassandra – yah they were awesom!

@shopa – aww no need to bee *hugs*

Lavender©
    March 16, 2008 at 9:01 pm

Naniii… i wanna see the pic u have with them :(

PS- lulu sends u a wet kissssss :)

boyz ii men
    March 17, 2008 at 11:00 am

[…] play. Make sure to scroll pass the celebrity’s pictures for the Free Movluckyspinster.blogspot.comBoyz II Men Part 1Amazing is an under-estimate! These guys rocked, I??m still on a high 3 days after the event! After […]