Sniff Sniff

I’m a sucker for perfume these 7 below are my favourites this year and what I smell like on a weekly basis, so here you go lol

Hugo Boss ‘Femme’

boss.jpg

Chanel ‘Coco Mademoiselle’

coco.jpg

Cartier ‘Délices de Cartier’

delice.jpg

Gucci ‘II’

gucci.jpg

Christian Dior ‘Midnight Poison’

poison.jpg

Alexander McQueen ‘My Queen’

alex.jpg

Giorgio Armani ‘Armani Code’

armanicode.jpg

chikapappi
    November 20, 2007 at 9:57 pm

Ahhh Armani & Boss Femme!! bootiful !

November 20, 2007 at 10:00 pm

I have been using ONE perfume for the longest time ever, KENZO parfum d’ete, I swear my friends will know when I come into a room without even looking!

Then came Lovely by SJP… and now I have two favorites heehee…. interesting fact about me, you will only find ONE bottle of perfume on my dresser and I switch between the two now LOL

Blue Dress
    November 20, 2007 at 10:20 pm

I LOVE FEMMEEE! is amazing. and since you like it , you will also like a touch of pink by lacost! ;D

November 20, 2007 at 10:48 pm

@chikapappi – I knowwwww <3

@Ansam - never smelt any of those! must do when I'm next in a perfumery! everyone is different in their obsessions, mine is perfume and handbags ;p

@Blue Dress - yah I got it at the weekend and I fell in love. I got the entire gift set with the lotion, shower gel and perfume... ultra amazing! I'll have to try Touch of Pink :D

Laialy_q8
    November 20, 2007 at 11:10 pm

Chanel ‘Coco Mademoiselle’ – check
    Giorgio Armani ‘Armani Code’ – check

Fonzy
    November 21, 2007 at 7:27 am

u do have expensive and good taste :) i smelled most of them and i think the best one of those is the armani code. One i like on women, which is quite old, but i love is Gucci Rush 1.

belle
    November 21, 2007 at 8:08 am

Christian Dior ‘Midnight Poison’ is the best ever so sexy ~_*

Eliedh
    November 21, 2007 at 10:56 am

I use armani code pour homme

November 21, 2007 at 11:55 am

@Laialy_q8 – :D

@Fonzy – damn right I do hahaha I’m not a ran of Gucci Rush 1 or 2, way too sweet!

@belle – yah you’re right!

@Eliedh – yah the male version smells yummy!

Missy-TheOriginal
    November 21, 2007 at 12:51 pm

I love Narciso Rodriguez & Alien

Missy-TheOriginal
    November 21, 2007 at 12:52 pm

Very Irresistable by Givenchy is nice, Daisy by Marc Jacobs is cool n sweet, Euphoria Calvin Klein is deep n of course Coco Madmoiselle Chanel is an ol time classic

Missy-TheOriginal
    November 21, 2007 at 12:59 pm

Men’s perfume smells ten times better than women’s i dunno why. Its like there’s hormones in them, they make even plain men stand out. Ermeneegildo Zegna & Boss r a heartache…

Why the hell did you open the subject of perfumes? I can’t stop BLABALLING NOW!!!

November 21, 2007 at 1:29 pm

@Missy-TheOriginal – When I was a teenager, I used to wear Jean Paul Gautier for men sometimes. Damn that scent is HOT. The one in the blue/grey male shaped bottle. If I guy wore it I’d keep smelling him! I also love Aqua de Gio for men and anything by hugo boss

November 21, 2007 at 2:27 pm

They look ugly … all of them.. I don’t care how they smell!

Mademoiselle
    November 21, 2007 at 6:13 pm

CoCo Mademoiselle > i LUV LUV it!! it smells so feminine

L
    November 22, 2007 at 10:22 pm

I have all of those :) we share the same taste in perfume

Laila
    November 23, 2007 at 7:04 am

you need to try empiorio armani “her” and ck-one! a few other favorities is sexual by micheel germaine, nina by nina ricci and amor amor by cacherel…