Food and Drink

Unhealthy Obsession with….

cuppy-cake.jpg

CUPCAKES *throws sprinkles in the air*

I can’t get enough of them… vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, banana flavours with lashings of frosting & not to mention the sprinkles! How can something so tiny be so yummy?

I’m in the mood to bake some… chocolate perhaps?

Missy-TheOriginal
    October 8, 2007 at 11:18 pm

lol Its like you read my blog or something… I wrote a post on how much I love cupcakes.

But my pictures are better than yours although one of them looks almost identical to yours :/

Imagine a country basket with a red checked cotton cloth wrapping and tiny ribbons and FILLED with hundreds of cupcakes… Yum

October 8, 2007 at 11:23 pm

looool! I want some food but this just won’t do!

October 8, 2007 at 11:39 pm

I want cupcakes!

q8bride
    October 9, 2007 at 12:41 am

so u have to try one of my homemade cupcakes :P

i am done from the eating cupcakes obesission my new one is how to make cupcakes obesession heheh

L
    October 9, 2007 at 2:43 am

Yes those little things are so scrumptious! i have an unhealthy obsession with them too but I’m lovin’ it and ain’t gonna quit any time soon .. i have a recipe for brownie cupcakes that’s absolutely decadent ..You’ve inspired me to make cupcakes tomorrow =P

chikapappi
    October 9, 2007 at 3:03 am

Yeah, nice chocolate muffins with chocolate topping & lotsa sprinkles

nono
    October 9, 2007 at 5:07 am

beware of sweet thing, honey.. :P
    beware of diabetic too.. heee. OPS!

October 10, 2007 at 10:55 am

I LOVE CUPCAKES.. I write about them too on my blog.. Talk about not liking to share your food.. a cupcake is the perfect care for you and only you. You should come to Kuwait.. its the IT thing now. So many people competing…. so little time

Naz
    October 10, 2007 at 12:59 pm

thaaat pic made me drool all over my keyboard.. yuuumm i miss home made cupcakes

Laila
    October 11, 2007 at 4:32 am

so just live, make mistakes, and have wonderful times. but never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is that you are going

rehan
    October 12, 2007 at 3:51 pm

Too many cakes for you anayah will lead to a cuter anayah