Relaxation (for now!)

Today was my 1st offical relaxing day, last night I slept at 8pm as I couldn’t keep my eyes open but then woke up 3 hours later and couldn’t sleep again til 7am this morning then woke up at 12:30pm, jumped in the shower, fixed my hair, got dressed up and went to meet my friend Wissam and went to watch KNOCKED UP. Oh my God I couldn’t stop laughing, you really need to see it (actually download it off the net). Tonight I’ve just been watching TV, lying on the sofa being a couch potato and browsing the net catching up on all the gossip and doing som blog designs that I promised people :D

Tomorrow I’m going to a new Irani Restaurant called Koolba, for fu6oor which will be yummy *drool* I love Irani food hehehe

micha069.jpg

micha070.jpg

chikapappi
    September 28, 2007 at 5:04 am

I see big toes :P

Well thank God you’re over with this girl – wish you best of luck :)

nono
    September 28, 2007 at 5:51 am

uhh… I adore relaxation’s life. really adore! :P

hey, you’re using “enshalla” as well???

Laila
    September 28, 2007 at 6:27 am

GO TO MOVIES.NABOLISTER.COM TO WATCH MOVIES AND ALSO TRY http://WWW.ALLUC.ORG

hopefully it doesnt get blocked over there!

dooj
    September 28, 2007 at 7:20 am

your flat is amazing

Swair
    September 28, 2007 at 10:53 am

you need paintings on the wall, babe :p

September 28, 2007 at 11:39 am

at last.. you so needed a day of relaxation

September 28, 2007 at 2:21 pm

U lazy bum!! U have tasks!! Complete them ASAP!

September 28, 2007 at 4:56 pm

@chikapappi – hehe I hate feet ;p Thanks for all ur help as well ;***

@nono – haha yah I always say enshalla :P

@Laila – yah they ain’t blocked here, I’ve been using those sites for a while now :D

@dooj – gotta thank my parents for buying me it then ;)

@Swair – I know! Seriously haha

@Ansam – tell me about it! I was cracking up hehe

@Marzouq – yes I’m a lazy butt, I deserve it hahahaha

L
    September 28, 2007 at 5:47 pm

yeah color lots of color would make your apartment kickass .. with funky paintings :) enshallah u graduate and get that Masters girl!

September 28, 2007 at 7:15 pm

We share same size toes :P

Pink Gurl
    September 28, 2007 at 9:51 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss relaxing all the day hehehe & inshallah sweety you will graduate

Kuwaitizen
    September 28, 2007 at 10:37 pm

i love your floor :x

September 28, 2007 at 10:43 pm

@L – hehehe thats up to my mom ;p

@Jackie – i hate toes ;p

@Pink Gurl – I have another week of it ;)

@Kuwaitizen – loool thank u hehee

Laila
    September 29, 2007 at 5:05 am

are u currently in london? im all the way in canada, any chance of u visiting here?

Drunk'n'Gorgeous
    September 30, 2007 at 1:25 am

Hey chica! *hugs* I missed you :**** My bros are hogging the net so there’s not much of a chance of me gettin’ on msn anytime soon so we totally need to exchange digits. Like, pronto! I missed our “talks” :P

Tip = keep yourself busy and those agonizing weeks of waiting in anticipation will pass by in a jiffy (more or less) :P

Another Tip = Use the “secret”. Y’know where you visualize what you want blah blah blah :P

G’luck!

I rented “Knocked Up” in Cyprus but it was a bootleg copy with crappy quality so I gave up on it and totally forgot about it till now lol EVERYONE recommends it, though :)

Bon Apetite` !

Take care, yeah?

Laters!

P.S. Did I mention that I miss you? :P

Laila
    September 30, 2007 at 6:26 am

I finally have myself a website Ananyah!!! :) have a look!

nono
    September 30, 2007 at 11:31 am

tht’s really cool. i mean, you, using enshaallah. it sounds unique.. :)
    oh yea, i need to agree with your friend about having some painting on the wall in order to make your room more “happening”… duh! i dont have a beautiful word to use.. i lost my word. sigh..

urm, i saw ashtray there. OPS! :P

shopa
    September 30, 2007 at 1:57 pm

ur flat looks so different than the last pictures I saw!

September 30, 2007 at 3:30 pm

@Laila – I’m in Glasgow, well you never know! I might go to Canada one day :P

@Drunk’n’Gorgeous – mwaah missed u too chicita! I’m sure I have your number somewhere hehehe I’ll email you my number to keep in touch more often! I miss our gossip sessions! You so HAVE to watch Knocked Up it’s hella funny! Miss yew! Bisous Bisous ;*

@Laila – where? I only see ur myspace addy!

@nono – hehe I’m a weird one hehehe My mom is the one who decorates the place so I’ll get her to put painting on the wall n stuff :p The ashtray is my mom’s as well, she’s a smoke-a-holic haha I haven’t moved it from the table! I hate cigarettes *shiver*

@shopa – it’s really messy right now, maybe thats why hehee

nono
    September 30, 2007 at 5:25 pm

Oh God! I have a smoke-a-holic mommy too! My mum is a heavy smoker tho! Holly-heavy-great smoker..! And I hate cigarettes. I can’t stand with the smell. Eww.. Haha.

Dreamy
    October 1, 2007 at 5:43 am

Good luck in yr studies nany!

& aaah sometimes being home & doing nothing is a very relaxing therapy for those who have been running most of the week!

Fonzy
    October 4, 2007 at 11:56 am

thats a lot of cigs in the ashtray… looks like u were being a couch potatoe for a while ;)

October 5, 2007 at 12:29 am

@nono – I hate how ur clothes smell of it!

@Dreamy – thank u dear ;*

@Fonzy – if you read the comments, you’ll see that the ashtray is not mine :D

www.bestsaunasforyou.info » Relaxation (for now!)
    October 7, 2007 at 11:35 am

[…] ananyah wrote a fantastic post today on “Relaxation (for now!)”Here’s ONLY a quick extractI handed in all my projects and I’m near the end of my Masters. It’s like a huge weight off my shoulders but a terrifying next few weeks waiting for my results to see if I’ll graduate in Jan 2008 or not! Out of 11 projects I had to do, … […]

Relaxation » Blog Archive » Relaxation (for now!)
    October 22, 2007 at 12:16 pm

[…] ananyah put an intriguing blog post on Relaxation (for now!)Here’s a quick excerptI handed in all my projects and I’m near the end of my Masters. It’s like a huge weight off my shoulders but a terrifying next few weeks waiting for my results to see if I’ll graduate in Jan 2008 or not! Out of 11 projects I had to do, … […]