Evil Fucking Neighbour Update

So it’s 4:28am as I’m typing this. The guy upstairs has his windows open, I can hear his music word for word (REALLY LOUD), there are bangs like he (and maybe others) and jumping up and down like those Indie/Rock weirdo’s do!

I cannot stand it! I’m ready to scream!!!!!

I thought of calling the Police but it’s now 4:30am and I’m in my PJ’s and my apartment is messy and I know they’d come and talk to me and I don’t really like the idea of police beeble in my apartment @ this time.

So… my solution? In 4 hours when the building management come to the building (they work 8-5pm), I’m going to go see him and complain. I can’t take much more!

IT’S 4:30 FUCKING AM AND HE’S PLAYING GUITAR, SINGING AND JUMPING UP & DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Doesn’t he have any respect for his neighbours? Those who have a week left until they know if they graduate or not and are studying their ass off to make sure they do?!?!?!?!?!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eliedh
    September 21, 2007 at 9:28 am

Play some kind of music opposite to what he is playing very loudly on the nights he is not “bamging”, for example try playing very very loud classical music (or something you think will annoy him) tonight, he didn’t make you sleep last night why should he sleep tonight!

Blue Dress
    September 21, 2007 at 9:58 am

Why dont you just go straight up?

you will either join the party
    or scream you eyeballs out…

either way you will feel better ;p

Swair
    September 21, 2007 at 1:09 pm

babe, i’m telling you! he WANTS to be kicked in the ass!! it’s a fetish and he’s dying for it!

Beautiful Stranger
    September 21, 2007 at 1:31 pm

Miskeena :( I’ve had a similar experience, but I’m sure yours is much worse!
    The guy upstairs was no producer, but he used to play really loud music I even stopped listening to my own thing for a while because his was always much louder. Luckily, he had good taste.
    But when there was no music, there was always hot sex. I could hear his bed go up-down-up-down all night long. I later learnt that he’s gay..
    So much for walls and ceilings. Good luck with the management :)

chikapappi
    September 21, 2007 at 2:54 pm

LOL! You sound really pissed off! Go to him & scream to his face ! Yeah, show him what you mean!

joud
    September 21, 2007 at 3:41 pm

i dont think the cops would come talk to u; when the cops came to our place once and fined us like 300$ they didnt talk to the neighbors nor did they mention who they were :/

September 21, 2007 at 5:41 pm

Skrew it and call the police! Why haven’t you after all this time, I don’t care what this guy does!!!

September 21, 2007 at 5:43 pm

You know after thinking about it for a few minutes take a bat to his head, that would do!

September 22, 2007 at 2:38 pm

@Eliedh – Nah cause then a music war would go on when all I want is quietness

@Blue Dress – I’m a chicken hehe

@Swair – I’m suprised his next door neighbours upstairs aren’t complaining! Or maybe it’s cause he lives directly above me I have the pleasure in listening to his noise!

@Beautiful Stranger – I didn’t manage to see the management dude since I had to work my ass off to get some projects handed in. I say, if he want s a studio in his apartment, get the place SOUND PROOF!

@chikapappi – I am pissed off bes I wouldn’t go out to him on my own, or I’d send my mom when she’s over soon hehe

@joud – nah they would come here but take a few hours to come hahahaha

@Marzouq – I think a hitting him with a bat would get me arrested by the police that I wanna call on his sorry ass!