Damn it's cold!

Today has been annoyingly cold, seriously! I never normally put the heating on because I hate it when it’s too stuffy & you feel like you can’t breathe and then I start getting migranes and feel like I wanna vomit.

But anyway, I woke up and I was shivering! Oh My Frikin God it was cold! I had to put on fluffy socks, a sweater, baggy pants and wrap a blanket over me… then switched the heating on and sat next to it until I de-frosted lol

I was out at my grandfather’s house earlier, taking a break from studying and I was so cold that I made Chewy the doggy sit on my lap and I was hugging him so his fur would keep me warm hahahaha

On my way home, it started raining really bad & I didn’t have a jacket… but I did have my trusty umbrella… so trusty that it broke and blew away half way down the street!

Once again, I’m freezing cold & wet from this terrible weather *sigh*

chikapappi
    September 20, 2007 at 8:25 pm

LOL! is it reallly that cold! COME CHECK THE WEATHER HERE! *sigh*!

Cute fluffs :)

September 20, 2007 at 9:40 pm

I want cold ;p

pearls
    September 20, 2007 at 9:59 pm

*sigh*

TAT
    September 20, 2007 at 10:02 pm

how about a candlelit hot bubble bath with rnb music playing on the background sounds like the best thing to do to me although I’m more into thug jazz now if you don’t know what that is I even dont :P thats just what we call it it’s the best hits remixed with jazz and no one singing really nice to chill too

mademoiselle
    September 20, 2007 at 11:16 pm

lol i ALWAYS feel cold! no matter how the weather is outside :s

September 21, 2007 at 5:37 pm

U GOT HUGE FEEEEETTT!!!! I love the cold, better then the heat!

If I’m riding in the cold I hug the motorcycle for the heat!

September 22, 2007 at 2:42 pm

@chikapappi – It was like windy and cold which is worse, dunno the temperature hehe

@Jackie – I want hot!

@pearls – *sniffles*

@TAT – I’m not the type of girl that has candlelit baths hehe I have bubblebaths without the candles though :P

@mademoiselle – yah some people are like that it’s funny hehe

@Marzouq – I’m a Size 7 but I’m tall so that’s why I have those feet :P