The other night I decided that I’d give my laptop a little clean out, and a little clean out turned into a full blown anorexic mission. I was having some problems with it regarding the speed and efficiency performance and noticed over the last few months that it had deterioated plus on several occasions the CPU Usage was way overboard which meant Ctrl+Alt+Delete was my best friend!
So, I put my geeky hat on and did numerous things:
1. removed all programs I no longer use & defragmented my hard drive
2. cleaned up my msn contacts & removed alot of them
3. re-arranged my music folder from A-Z
4. cleaned out the ‘my documents’ folder and put things into folders
5. ran spyware, virus and adware programs to make sure everything with nice & clean
Then the fun began:
I’ve been wanting to install Vista for a while, but heard alot of negative things about it and got told to wait til SP1 is released, but I did like the entire look of Vista, so I found a Vista Transformation Pack for XP which basically turns your XP into a Vista GUI look-a-like and it looks hawt, plus added a new desktop background and a theme for MSN Live Messenger.
I’m loving it 😀
The sony laptop history is quite colorful. Before the hp laptops, the ones to make use of wifi technology were the sony laptops. Another added benefit is that of notebook computer batteries of sony that don’t die easily. This is why students prefer waiting for a laptops sale to get their hands on a used sony notebook instead of buying a bran new hp one.