Physically Worn

I feel physically worn out, my sleeping pattern is messed up; I’m awake during the night, and sleep during the day… but because I have classes again during the day, I’m not getting enough sleep.. if at all!

I was in class on Tuesday and I couldn’t hold my head up, I was falling asleep and had to get a guy who was sitting with me to make sure I didn’t sleep. I then went home at 4pm and slept til the next day.

Even when I get some sleep, I still feel like I need to sleep and as I’m typing this, I feel like I want to pass out :(

PinkChampagne
    March 1, 2007 at 5:42 pm

You need to relaaaaaax…even if that means taking a day off college to get yourself organized so be it…Its the shittiest feeling in the world when youre drained like that…a pill of nytol OTC @ boots will help you sleep earlier..and give your diet a makeover to reinforce the iron pills..take it easy.

March 1, 2007 at 6:33 pm

I know dear but I can’t take time off, It’s only a 7 week semester and it’s fill with projects every single day. This weekend my parents are coming, so I get to act like a baby and my mom will look after me and feed me :P

I think I’ll try sleep early-ish tonight (take a sleeping pill) and hopefully I’ll be refreshed

March 1, 2007 at 7:26 pm

You should take better care of yourself seriously! You’re not doing a good job of it :s Don’t make me come over and bite you!

chatterbox
    March 1, 2007 at 7:48 pm

just get one day off
    only one day and everything will be good

March 1, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Jackie, I know seriously… I’m terrible! I need someone to kick my butt and look after me!

Chatterbox, I’ve been off… I go to Uni only 3 days a week, the rest I’m trying to sleep! No success

me
    March 2, 2007 at 1:17 am

try meditating, close your phone and tv, sit on the floor, close your eyes, and start breathing deeply. it always helps me.
    Take care 7abibti

Nael
    March 2, 2007 at 1:27 am

I did this experiment the day before yesterday, I tried to stay awake all night, but I couldn’t and I had a 1 hour nap at 6:00am till 7:00am. I don’t know how you do it, but I strongly recommend that you stop doing it, although I did it only once, but it felt horrible, my body felt worn out I was really tired the next day. This is really unhealthy

Take care of yourself.

Captain Obvious
    March 2, 2007 at 4:11 am

This is from someone who cares. It seems like you’re sinking into a depression. Get out more, fix your sleeping habits and don’t fall into this routine.

Take care!!

Cappy cap

PinkFendi
    March 2, 2007 at 2:08 pm

f`6aaaaaaaaaaal 3aaaaaanch sho hal pic wallaah mashay 7ayaa2 !! m9a5aaaah o.0 NASS WALLAH MATST7EEE !! sho 5alaitoo 7g 2l 2jaanb antww

March 2, 2007 at 6:45 pm

awal shay, intay shako?!

oo min 7a6ich il morality police?

oo thani shay ana a9lan min il ‘ajanib’ ili mo tarseen 3ainich!!!

me
    March 2, 2007 at 10:12 pm

zain sawaitay feeha, 3indech eyaha.
    keep up the good work love you girl ;*

March 2, 2007 at 10:20 pm

*bows* your most welcome! 9ij wala I hate idiots like that who think they are all that!

ROFL @ the il 2jaanb part lol

March 3, 2007 at 4:52 am

Girl you need to relax, your sleep is messed up and you need to take a break when you can. Get a good hearty meal and pass out, try to get some healthy food in you! Get things straight!

Fonzy
    March 7, 2007 at 7:30 am

u need to regulate ur sleep for more than just one day and start making it a point to sleep at night. quit with the day naps and make sure u dont sleep till it nightime.

Fonzy