I’m back ~ for today anyway
- + My lovely *cough* big brother is 29 today, damn he’s getting old!
- + My parent’s will celebrate their 30th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday
- + I joined a gym *eeeek*
- + Started back at University; 10,000 word project to do in 1 week *heart attack*
- + The internet & cable TV will get installed tomorrow in my apartment
- + The first night I stayed in the apartment alone was pretty scary, I had a dream that it was broken into!
- + I’m missing Jackie, Willie-Boy and the Twirlies like crazy
- + I realise that I worry too much, something I need to work on
- + I’ve been spending most of my time with the guys in my class; they are really cool & I’m just one of the guys to them
- + 2 of my best friends from University in Aberdeen are coming down this weekend to visit me which should be fun
- + I went to the movies with Libellula ~ my fellow Starbuck addict
- + I’ve found more old school friends on Facebook ~ I hate hi5 and myspace now it’s full of idiots!
Sometimes in life, you have to take a step back to realise how much you have got and achieved, it is only then, when you can fully appreciated the life you lead and be truly happy within yourself.