I saw this test in Fonzy’s Blog, so I decided to take it. Here’s what I got:
- You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.
- Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don’t like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
- You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
- You are a very practical person. It’s more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.
- Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
- You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
You take it and see what you get… Click here