Random

My new toy arrived this morning; Sony DSC-W70.. it’s f-ing hot! It’s tiny, slim, silver & is just perfect for me! I love Amazon :D So now I have a 1gb memory card and 7.2mp’s to play with woohooo :dance:

More photos are on my flickr account which you can view in the Photo section

So whatcha think? I :heart: my new cam, I just need to think of a name for it :D

izzi
    September 30, 2006 at 9:53 pm

i can’t get over how cute your dog is, and coca cola cans look way cooler in england, not that i care because i hate fizzy drinks in general :p Sony DSC-W70.. i approve of you, you may spread your seeds!

MSB
    September 30, 2006 at 9:53 pm

Congrats on the new digi-cam! Looks like someone’s gonna be busy! Looking fwd to all the new pics! =)

September 30, 2006 at 9:58 pm

Izzy yah he is so cute! He follows me everywhere! I love my cam :D

MSB yah tell me about it, Ima be like a Japanese tourist ;p

September 30, 2006 at 11:26 pm

SHIP ME THE COLAAAAA, SHIP ME THE COLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

I drink so much Cola, I think I’ve got it flowing in my veins now! lol…

Mabrouk 3ala the new camera, you deserve it babe! Love the photos of your earrings and ring…SEND ME THE BLOODY COLA – please! hehehe..

Luff u :*

September 30, 2006 at 11:27 pm

hehehhehehehee ok ok i get the picture!

i will i will i pwomise

September 30, 2006 at 11:30 pm

hehee you seem to be enjoying it!

September 30, 2006 at 11:30 pm

Arent you happy now that you got it off amazon? hmmmmm

Upstairs
    October 1, 2006 at 9:11 am

Why he’s adorable!
    My sister once had a pet dog; Boesky, who looked just like
    him except he was white. But you get the idea – he was a
    Tibetan pup too, when we first brought him home with us.

Also love your sense of collecting what I imagine are designer accessories etc.but,
    you know what, you can actually, have the apple and eat it too.
    Consider this – last Valentine’s, I gifted my boyfriend a necklace for his girlfriend that comprised only Seven Seas’ Cod liver oil capsules. This home made necklace was a stunning awe-inspiring design that met with the girlfriend’s instant approval( in any case, she was not in on it).
    In fact, she got asked on campus if she was wearing a Van Cleef & Arpel piece.
    Now that’s what I call good value for money( or plain gullibility)

chikapappi
    October 1, 2006 at 9:17 am

Hey ya benty! I missed blogging here a lot, It’s good readin’ good stuff about you and in your words “Wohooo”! :P

Seriously, hope things go well till the end and you get to know more than the 3 people you met already!
    n’ the dog’s cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

October 1, 2006 at 12:01 pm

Chika, thank you :D I missed your comments hehehe

October 1, 2006 at 12:12 pm

And I was on the recieving end while showing me the pictures as you uploaded them :/ LOL

October 1, 2006 at 12:40 pm

hehheheh yes yes u were :D

SOS
    October 1, 2006 at 1:07 pm

hmmm….thats a hairy lil doggy there. i could hold it upside down and use it for a small broom. lol.

October 1, 2006 at 1:51 pm

hahahaha yah he could be used as that but he’s too cute :P